Corporate Communications Specialist (REF: CCS - BJ)
DAN Global, based in London and Istanbul, is a solution provider for Digital Agencies and the global community of Digital Marketers.
DAN Global owns and operates the Digital Agency Network (DAN), which is an all-in-one platform to discover the best digital marketing agencies in the world. Today, there are more than 500 DAN member agencies operating in 57 cities worldwide.
We are looking for a promising “Corporate Communications Specialist” who will support our team and help us to develop our plans and strategies by accomplishing various tasks in our current partner/vendor projects to increase brand awareness, generate qualified leads, improve customer service, increase online sales, and deepen customer engagement across digital channels of DAN Global.
A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our Istanbul office. We are looking for a team member who has advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal) and is able to travel to the United Kingdom at least once a year.
If you’re well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you!
- Distribute content such as newsletters and releases
- Conduct research to support partner/vendor project
- Monitoring PR industry trends and doing research industry trends and current methods periodically
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Develop a strong social media presence and utilize DAN’s social media channels to expand the follower database and increase engagement
- Support relations with partners and vendors and resolve partners’ issues and answer complaints
- Help to develop a partner/vendor relations strategy and execution plan on the company’s approach with targeted publications and outlets
- Expand the potential partner’s database by doing dedicated research
- Track media plans for current partners and undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Ensure measurement and reporting processes are in place to assess and provide results on a regular basis
- Coordinate with the DAN team to ensure partners’ needs are fulfilled effectively
- Pass leads to the sales team and follow up on progress and participate in brainstorming and planning session
- 1 or more years of proven experience in the field of Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Business
- Understanding of PR and digital marketing concepts (SEO, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM, Analytics) and practices and social media channels
- Advanced knowledge of English (written and verbal)
- Experience in all Microsoft Office applications and basic knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop
- Willingness to follow and research industry trends and current methods
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
We are looking for a team member, preferably who has experience working in the advertising agencies, digital marketing agencies or marketing & sales related companies.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, LinkedIn URL & short cover letter to: [email protected]
REF: CCS - BJ – Please add this code to the subject line of your email.